In this week that looks unlikely to hold a complete day off, I am pondering renewal.
List four ways you like to relax or give yourself a break.
1. Draw .... at the end of the day I often relax by putting on soft music and sitting down and drawing.
2. I like to sleep in when I get the chance
3. Sit with feet up and read.
4. Go for a walk.
Then name a fifth, something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream.
5. My dream would be to go to a place of relaxation, but also to find in that place
someone to massage some kinks out for good, and enjoy a good campfire with singing,
roasted marshmallows, some-mores, all with the man of my life....so all I need is to find him.
I suppose that would be mutual self-care!
Sounds good to me!
List four ways you like to relax or give yourself a break.
1. Draw .... at the end of the day I often relax by putting on soft music and sitting down and drawing.
2. I like to sleep in when I get the chance
3. Sit with feet up and read.
4. Go for a walk.
Then name a fifth, something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream.
5. My dream would be to go to a place of relaxation, but also to find in that place
someone to massage some kinks out for good, and enjoy a good campfire with singing,
roasted marshmallows, some-mores, all with the man of my life....so all I need is to find him.
I suppose that would be mutual self-care!
Sounds good to me!

2 Comments:
At 10:40 p.m.,
leah said…
A play after my own heart, especially the drawing part! Yep, finding the right guy would be an answered dream, too.
At 8:36 a.m.,
chartreuseova said…
It wasn't until I starting reading all the Friday Fives that I realize how much I miss drawing. I didn't even put it on my list, I'd completely forgotten about it. Crowded out by other things. Well, I plan to rediscover the joy. And Soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home