With friends preferably it's a fun time to get together.
2. "You say it's your birthday... it's my birthday too, yeah..." Do you share your birthday with someone famous? (Click here to find out!)
Yes, a few, but no one I know.
3. "Lordy Lordy look who's forty..."Milestone birthdays: a) just like any other birthday--they're just numbers, people.b) a good opportunity to look back/take stockc) enjoy the black balloons--I'll be hiding under a pile of coats until the day is over) some combination of the above, or something else entirely.
I enjoyed my 50th especially. We had a potluck party at the church and the black balloons. Someone gave some very good advice....after the party is over and you have time to yourself, make a cup of tea and sit down and relax then re-read all the notes and cards and take in the wishes, prayers, thoughts, memories and let them soak into your life. They are a blessing for the years ahead.
Wow! That was a wonderful idea. I truly felt blessed.
4. "Happy birthday, dear... Customer..."Have you ever been sung to in a restaurant? Fun or cringe-worthy?
Yes! Actually it was fun!
5. "Take my birthday--please"Tell me one advantage and one disadvantage about your particular birthday (e.g. birthday in the summer--never had to go to school; birthday near Christmas--the dreaded joint presents)EDITED TO ADD: This could also simply be something you like/dislike about your birthday (e.g. I like sharing a birthday with my best friend, etc.).
I was glad to have my birthday in the summer holidays. It's more fun to be free of school, no teasing....well not as much teasing. I liked the chocolate cake with orange filling and orange icing. Yummy! We had our own choice of cake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home