1) It's a Wonderful Life--Is it? Do you remember seeing it for the first time?
Yes, I do.
2) Miracle on 34th Street--old version or new?
The old one first...Much later the new one.
3) Do you have a favorite incarnation of Mr. Scrooge?
My favourite one of Scrooge is the one with Alistair Sim..just finished watching it before checking RevGals site.
He does the part so well and his transformation is delightful, as well as believable.
4) Why should it be a problem for an elf to be a dentist? I've been watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years now, and I still don't get it.
Maybe an Elf is too short???
5) Who's the scariest character in Christmas specials/movies?
The Bumble
Never saw this one.
The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Muppet Version
Nah! Can a muppet be scary?
That Mean Magician Who Tries to Melt Frosty
Yes, he's it! Scary looks and all.
Yes, I do.
2) Miracle on 34th Street--old version or new?
The old one first...Much later the new one.
3) Do you have a favorite incarnation of Mr. Scrooge?
My favourite one of Scrooge is the one with Alistair Sim..just finished watching it before checking RevGals site.
He does the part so well and his transformation is delightful, as well as believable.
4) Why should it be a problem for an elf to be a dentist? I've been watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years now, and I still don't get it.
Maybe an Elf is too short???
5) Who's the scariest character in Christmas specials/movies?
The Bumble
Never saw this one.
The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Muppet Version
Nah! Can a muppet be scary?
That Mean Magician Who Tries to Melt Frosty
Yes, he's it! Scary looks and all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home