spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, July 20, 2007

1. Share a moment/ time of real encouragement in your journey of faith
Encouragement comes from many sources...often people may noy not know they are a part of it. That is because they are just living the love, not thinking about doing it, or calculating the doing of it. That is when I really know what it means to have faith. When a person is simply being who they are. They are not conscious of it....amazing to watch people like that. I seem to catch fire from their spark. When that happens I realize again, no matter what goes on 'outside' we are connected to a great source of love and life and light. That allows for change in me to happen and living on the edge. It may be a hard place at times, but I like it there.

2. Do you have a current vision / dream for your work/ family/ministry?
I just realized a a dream in having a self-published book of poetry done...as of yesterday. Not many copies were made, but more will follow. It isn't going to make money...not the way it's to be...it's simply to offer a gift of spirit. The future is opening, as it is want to do and I am excited to see what now may happen.

3.Money is no object and so you will.....
Eventually do another book, but not be concerned about costs. Also, give more to areas of need here and other places.

4. How do you see your way through the disappointments? What keeps you going?
I get through those sometimes by an act of sheer will....knowing a Higher Source is guiding and holding up through friends and spiritual sources. Taking time to look after myself helps for often I have over done. Prayer and meditation is important in my own keeping on keeping on.
,
5. How important are your roots?
Roots are important even if you'd rather not have them. Learning to move away from not so good ones and cherish the ones that gave life. So discernment is key.

6. Bonus= what would you like to add ?
Being bold enough to keep going and not be caught in the past helps in moving away from the painful 'hold ups'. Churches do change and as in ministry we are all into change and transformation. Learning to 'see' with Love's eyes and value your work and gifts ...no matter the outcome...will keep us on the 'good path'.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 a.m., Blogger Sally said…

    well played- love that thought of the divine spark.
    Praying that you get that book writen.

     
  • At 10:21 a.m., Blogger Iris said…

    How wonderful about your book of poetry. How refreshing to hear someone publish for the sheer joy of it!

     
  • At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Diane M. Roth said…

    I'm curious about the book. Sounds interesting, I'd love to see it. and I hope you do another one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home