spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Five


Tell us these five things about parties, birthday or otherwise....

1) Would you rather be the host or the guest?
Yes! I do like hosting parties, but being a guest is also fun!

2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes?
I will gladly accept help with most aspects, but especially cleaning up. I must add that there are always offers to help too.

3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be?
The celebration of Life! I suppose that could cover so many things. Perhaps it would be a birth day party. Then everyone is covered no matter what time of year it is, or when their own birth day is ... or was! Your birthing day is a celebration of your own life and we all can be happy everyone else is here too! Everyone counts!

4) What's the worst time you ever had at a party?
I believe when I choked. My friend's mother went into a panic...I ended up being more calm than she was, which was a very good thing. She put one arm up, then my other arm. But, I'm still around. And she made it too....*grin*

5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best?
The best one was a party I gave for a friend's birthday a few years ago. Frog themes. I found some frogs that were to be used to hold up plants, so I wrapped them around different things and he had to look for them. I always seem to give wee gifty things to everyone as well as focusing on the main person. Even when it's not for anyone in particular, I do that. I must have done that several times before I fully realized it. It was just a fun thing to do..for me and it still is and I still do it.





3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 p.m., Blogger Sally said…

    what a cool theme- the celebration of life- wow can I come please?
    excellent play

     
  • At 10:11 p.m., Blogger Free Flying Spirit said…

    We could take up that theme wherever we are....looking after our planet is a part of that.

    So party away! All are welcome!

     
  • At 2:38 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm always relieved when people offer to help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home