spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, March 09, 2007

FRIDAY'S FIVE


Name five things you like a lot that some close relative or significant other did/does not like. This could be food, movies, hobbies, music, sports or whatever springs to mind.



1. Rhubarb. ... A friend does not like it, but I enjoy it in many things. It is a taste bud sour/sweet thing, I guess.

2. Company ..... I enjoy having people over, for all sorts of reasons, but a family member far away doesn't as is happy when folks leave. Though a wee visit is okay.

3. Being Busy..... that keeps me going, but one I know would rather sit alone and read. Though I love to read...balance is important.

4. Writing.... for me I love it! For some I know it's a real chore to write a grocery list.


5. Music....... I like all types usually, but there are some pieces that I can melt into and be one with. Some cannot seem to take the time to just sit back and listen.


I suppose balance is the key. Between making time for things we love doing, hearing and the business of work, family, reading, or whatever we enjoy!


We have to change our clocks tomorrow ... in the Canada and the USA anyway.



Enjoy the weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:27 p.m., Blogger Sally said…

    great play- I grow rubarb- it is a real treat!!!

     
  • At 6:38 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Rhubarb is one of those strong food likes or dislikes, isn't it? Funny.

     
  • At 9:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Writing and music can go together really well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home