spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Fivers


In the spirit of believing you can do anything, as the auditioners so clearly do, please fill in the following five blanks.


1) If I could sing like anyone, it would be ... Julie Andrews.

2) I would love to sing the song ... Memories ... ("Cats").


3) It would be really cool to sing at ... a concert...not too big a place.


4) If I could sing a dream duet it would be with ... Roger Whittaker or Andy Williams



5) If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be ... ???

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 p.m., Blogger Sally said…

    I love Andy Williams when I was small- his was the first album I ever bought!!!!

     
  • At 4:31 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I used to enjoy his show, too. Thanks for playing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home