Friday's Five
Name five things you plan to do today.
1. Meet with my colleague shortly...... re -"Mission". Deep stuff for me at the moment.
2. Go with another colleague and friend to an Irish Luncheon, stew, Irish music and all.
3. See my spiritual director.
4. Receive a friend who's bringing her Kareoke machine, so I can finally put a hymn/song 'down' after it's been in my head since 2003. Ahhhh! Where it goes remains to be seen.
5. Work at our Out of the Cold supper.
Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.
These happen not to be "have-to's" , but I will be home later nursing my swollen, aching face in the midst of root canal procedures. Three down maybe 3 to go. I may be home sooner than I think. Eating could be hazardous!!! And get more sleep tonight...I hope!
But I'm going to enjoy the day anyway.

12 Comments:
At 8:58 a.m.,
Sally said…
sounds like a busy but interesting day- hope all goes well!
At 8:59 a.m.,
Sr. Heather said…
Ouch on the root canals! Prayers and gentle hugs to you.
With the song ("earworm") - good luck! I've had one going through my head for a week now, and after intentionally listening to it straight through a couple times, it still won't SHUT UP. Brains are strange.
At 9:10 a.m.,
Terri said…
Oh my dental work...so sorry...sending gentle hugs your way...thanks for sharing!
At 9:51 a.m.,
chartreuseova said…
Sorry to hear about the root canal.
The Irish Luncheon and hymn sound much more pleasant.
At 12:06 p.m.,
Rachel said…
I wanna be you today - mission, irish food and fun, spiritual direction. Fun fun fun.
At 12:25 p.m.,
Sue said…
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. on the root canals.
Busy list today!!
At 1:46 p.m.,
Scott said…
Irish luncheon - cool! I'll be sippin on a Guinness tonight and several tomorrow night (provided I get #1 on my own list done)
Slainte!
At 1:46 p.m.,
Scott said…
Irish luncheon - cool! I'll be sippin on a Guinness tonight and several tomorrow night (provided I get #1 on my own list done)
Slainte!
At 2:11 p.m.,
Maria Tafoya said…
Soft hugs and prayers for the root canal. Think maybe I'd rather be dealing with that than waiting for my #5. Blessings on your day.
At 2:19 p.m.,
Lori said…
God bless you girl with the root canals! I had gum surgery on Monday and that's just nuthin compared to visiting oral Venice multiple times! It is at times like these that double chocolate milkshakes have no fat or calories!
At 3:01 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Ouch--I remember root canals. Hope it goes well.
At 3:40 p.m.,
revhipchick said…
gentleness indeed!
good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home