Friday's Five
What are you ...
1. Wearing:
Navy slacks; pink top with a blouse jacket...blues, mauvy pinks, black and brown
2. Pondering:
How to organize the day....but more how to be conscious enough to speak truth without fear, in order to bring about in me and therefore the world...a place for all people to equally valued.
3. Reading:
"Ester's Child" by Jean Sasson; "Jesus" by Marcus Borg (study group book); "Jesus" .. a revolutionary biography...by John Dominic Crossan; to name a few. There are some books that are leisure reads.
4. Dreaming:
Of hearing, maybe "in my own home church", a song/hymn I did, sang so someone could write the music. It was used in her church where she is the music director.....I am curious to know how it is with real musicians playing, singing it. It has been inside my head since 2003 waiting for its releasing. It went very well, but hearing it as a whole will be quite new, even odd. I've written hymns to music already written, so this was a surprise.
5. Eating:
I had East Indian food last night, now it's just good old bananas, milk with a tad of brown sugar... . Along with raisin toast, a bit of butter and a slithering of honey...and hot chocolate, juice and water. We must not forget our water. Hmmm! I am hungry...bye!
Wishing a good day to all!

3 Comments:
At 9:23 a.m.,
LutheranChik said…
Oh, I LOVE East Indian food! Living in Outer Podunk, as I do, it isn't easy to come by, but in the nearest Big City there is an Indian buffet restaurant I really enjoy -- I'm not sure about the authenticity factor (frozen peas and carrots in the curry), but it tastes so good...the curried spinach and chickpeas and raita and those very thin, crispy flatbreads made of chickpea flour, whose name escapes me.
At 10:07 a.m.,
revhipchick said…
love your answer to #2.
you are making me drool at the thought of indian food--yum!
At 1:22 p.m.,
Sr. Heather said…
A fun play! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home