Friday's Five
1. Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance,
...Yes! Insurance allows it!
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
... When I need to, or when I have enough for the deductible...
c) dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
... a necessary evil...but remember, your dental health affects your whole immune system!
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
... I had only one wisdom tooth. And it had to be chiseled out because it was coming in sideways
and got caught under my jaw bone....such fun!!! Not! It meant a couple of hourse in day surgery at the hospital. So much for wisdom...!
3. Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth.
... anything sweet I guess...no one particular thing.
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
Yes! Teeth pulled and much later wisdom out! See above's # 2.
It was two years before the little chips of bone worked there way out.
5. "I'd rather have a root canal than ...speaking of teeth alone, I had the choice of having the one I just finished the root canal for...filling to come next week... or having it pulled. It was better for me to have it stay, so it was a root canal.
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
... Yes! I think she would...less sugar, but I can't use aspartame, soooo...I don't chew gum often anyway, but it is helpful when you can't brush...I hear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home