spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, July 18, 2008

1. So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog?

I have found that watching the Spirit, as God at work in the world, fascinating. The Church..especially in the western world, have forgotten how crucial this work is. Now we are seeing Penetcost as realizing it is a sign. Not that God hasn't always been in and around us and working...we are more conscious we need to get on board too. Symbols of spirit have always been with us. God is constantly letting know the Spirit IS! ...and here, now!

Hearing the knock on our spiritual door, then opening it is how most of us are working in ministry ... as Called, not appointed, but Called - answered by us, by choice. God can do so much more in us and the world when the answer is, 'Yes'! Since I also colour outside the lines in honing and sifting my faith stances, I often feel like I'm a spirit flying free ..it's about learning & growing. So 'free flying spirit' put together became my blogging name.

Therefore, it seemed in step to name my blog.... spiritual motion. I hope to keep moving forward spiritually, however, I also know there are steps back at times, thus the move forward is essential and vital to becoming who I am meant to be.


2. Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there?

Nope! But that bring some ideas....Hmmm!


3.What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun?


I find the names on RevGals amazing and so unique, so I can't name favourites. I wonder when some have a number of blogs, we are seeing different aspects of who they are????


4. What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals of course!

One blog I visit regularly is called 'Sacred Space' ...daily devotions based on the lectionary and more.




5. Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why?

Poormadpeter did...he is now named black pete. I didn't know you existed until then...thanks Peter! We go back a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home