1. Getting ready for summer, do you use the gradual tanning moisturisers ( yes gentlemen you too can answer this!!!), or are you happy to show your winter skin to the world?
Sun is dangerous for eyes and skin, for me anyway, but always wished I could be like my friend who, when we were young, just put on suntan oil and in a day, or two, turned dark brown....and stayed that way. But, we are different in colouring, so it was a given that I stayed whiter.
2.Beach, mountains or chilling by the pool, what/ where is your favourite getaway?
Beach, mountains, mostly. Lived in the Okanagan Valley, B.C. for three years...marvellous!
3.Are you a summer lover or does the long break become wearing?
I enjoy both, but warm is better than cold. But not to great with either extreme.
4.Active holidays; hiking swimming sailing, or lazy days?
Lazy, but a chance to see the sights too. My holidays are ones usually that are retreats, or fun, learning things. But, then there is no way to not learn something in a day. Tried that as kids...gathering at the end of the day...we all had learned something.
5.Now to the important subject of food, if you are abroad do you try the local cuisine, or do you prefer to play it safe?
Depends where I am. I would want to try the local cuisine, with caution. Some places would be no problem, others cater to tourists and there isn't much difference...so they say.
Sun is dangerous for eyes and skin, for me anyway, but always wished I could be like my friend who, when we were young, just put on suntan oil and in a day, or two, turned dark brown....and stayed that way. But, we are different in colouring, so it was a given that I stayed whiter.
2.Beach, mountains or chilling by the pool, what/ where is your favourite getaway?
Beach, mountains, mostly. Lived in the Okanagan Valley, B.C. for three years...marvellous!
3.Are you a summer lover or does the long break become wearing?
I enjoy both, but warm is better than cold. But not to great with either extreme.
4.Active holidays; hiking swimming sailing, or lazy days?
Lazy, but a chance to see the sights too. My holidays are ones usually that are retreats, or fun, learning things. But, then there is no way to not learn something in a day. Tried that as kids...gathering at the end of the day...we all had learned something.
5.Now to the important subject of food, if you are abroad do you try the local cuisine, or do you prefer to play it safe?
Depends where I am. I would want to try the local cuisine, with caution. Some places would be no problem, others cater to tourists and there isn't much difference...so they say.

1 Comments:
At 10:29 a.m.,
Mary Beth said…
I agree: no extremes, thanks. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home