This was written after a week in hospital and after being home almost two weeks. I am still weak but slowly coming along. I walk in the gym here and many friends are helping out. This is an odd time as I nearly lost my life, but I am still here and am improving daily. Perhaps later I can say more. I'm not on the computer much to keep my eyes rested. It does turn into Easter...a hope of future to come...for all of us! For the Light is found in the strangest of places...
Light In Strange Places
Light is opening, bit by bit, catch it,
It is sometimes fleeting, I see its face.
It seeps in from a dark place, strange,
Bandied about in this unknown space.
I count on the Light; it comes in friends,
So many of them, some here, some away.
Doctors, nurses, the wonders of medicine,
Do they know they use the Light each day?
Coming back from where, I do not know,
Finally going home, time to rest and heal.
Fear to go back, I stand drenched in Light,
It calms; now, a reaction is a scratchy deal.
I walk in the gym, slowly, regaining the lost,
Sleep overtakes me, I rest; strength is more.
Next week is Holy Week; no known ill was
Expected in my life; abruptly, on a new shore.
Next week is Holy for more reasons than we know,
The world wars on, its Peoples in agonies untold.
My war will end much sooner, and all will be well.
Star to Cross; Easter frees Spirit to an invite bold.
Never under estimate Spirit's doings; she is free!
She has no need of our kind of power, and force.
Spirit made it all, we can but offer, ourselves,
Weak becomes strong; from the Spirit's Source.
There's a way to go in healing, but I am assured,
It will happen, as surely as life can be so odd.
Past Time, our Time, Time to come, in each Age,
Cycles of birth and death are one, within our God.
Invite Easter's fullness in to enrich your life again,
God walks, runs, limps, cries, and laughs with you.
Let The Rising find new meaning in its Call this year,
Mysteries revealed! Vibrant! Free! All is made new!
Hallelujah!

1 Comments:
At 10:28 a.m.,
Mary Beth said…
So glad you are home and healing! God's blessings on you!
Post a Comment
<< Home