spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Five....


Please tell us your least favorite/most annoying seasonal....

1) dessert/cookie/family food:
...turnips

2) beverage (seasonal beer, eggnog w/ way too much egg and not enough nog, etc...)
...eggnog...because I can have so little...eggs are not great for me

3) tradition (church, family, other)
...this year, not having a late Christmas Eve service, but I understand why.

4) decoration
...too much of everything

5) gift (received or given)
...I'll tell a wish here...enough to give what I know someone needs for a thrill of joy!

BONUS: SONG/CD that makes you want to tell the elves where to stick it.
...'Here Comes Santa' ...
why? Santa is a threat...Jesus brings love...no conditions, already given before we were ever here!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home