Friday's Five
Name five things that are:
true...
God Loves all Creation! ...it's the 'how' we learn to do, and to share that love,
that becomes our Calling.
honorable...
to me to honour someone is respecting them.
just...
What is just...will be bringing about Justice for all Peaples of this Global Village.
pure...
Keeping hearts and minds and actions focussed on on the teachings of Jesus and his example of living within the grace of God's love.
pleasing...
Enjoy life and all God's wonderful gifts of nature, people, animals, green things, and all that is. Music....is but one.
commendable...
Living as God has asked.
excellent or worthy of praise....
God's gifting of music...and for me writing too.

3 Comments:
At 6:38 p.m.,
Sally said…
I love this esp the purity of keeping focus...
At 6:59 p.m.,
Unknown said…
If only everyone could remember your first, what a different world it would be!
At 8:37 p.m.,
Terri said…
Music, one of the gifts of creation that I really appreciate. All forms. All genres. (well, I strive to appreciate all genres..)...
And, also, justice for all people...so critical!
Post a Comment
<< Home