1. Barbeque's or picnics ( or are they essentially the same thing?)
I like both and it depends where they are, whether it's a picnic, or BBQ.
2. The park/ the lake/ the beach or staying at home simply being?
Right now a park at the lake would be nice, since the beach is out-of-bounds.
3. Fireworks- love 'em or hate 'em?
I love fireworks in the right place and time. In the middle of the night when someone is going off along with the fireworks...not good.
4. Parades- have you ever taken part- share a memory...
Parades are great! Have been in a few, though not big ones, it was enough to get the thrill.
5. Time for a musical interlude- if you could sum up holidays in a piece of music what would it be?
Being Canadian... "O Canada" ...would sum it up nicely. ...for July 1st...just past.
I like both and it depends where they are, whether it's a picnic, or BBQ.
2. The park/ the lake/ the beach or staying at home simply being?
Right now a park at the lake would be nice, since the beach is out-of-bounds.
3. Fireworks- love 'em or hate 'em?
I love fireworks in the right place and time. In the middle of the night when someone is going off along with the fireworks...not good.
4. Parades- have you ever taken part- share a memory...
Parades are great! Have been in a few, though not big ones, it was enough to get the thrill.
5. Time for a musical interlude- if you could sum up holidays in a piece of music what would it be?
Being Canadian... "O Canada" ...would sum it up nicely. ...for July 1st...just past.

6 Comments:
At 7:32 a.m.,
Sally said…
Well played, hope you enjoyed Canada Day
At 7:46 a.m.,
Diane M. Roth said…
O Canada! that's great! wasn't it July 1?
At 8:31 a.m.,
Terri said…
I agree with you, don't like the fireworks that individuals do, the one's that keep you up all night and put the neighborhood at risk
:-)
Good play!
At 8:38 a.m.,
Processing Counselor said…
I just got married in Toronto. Where in Ontario?
At 4:01 p.m.,
revhipchick said…
hello! wonderful blog (i'm a firt time visitor)!
great play!
At 5:09 p.m.,
Free Flying Spirit said…
processing counselor
...Congratulations on your marriage! Toronto is my home town.
I am in northern Ontario...Sudbury...many, many lakes around here. Beaches are off bounds..for me right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home