Friday's Five ... Summer Time
What I love, or not, about summer....
1. One thing I do enjoy is the time and space that comes without set meetings and some free time for quiet walks, and writing, drawing, and sleep when needed.
2. I love the water and lakes and green lawns, leaves and rich colour of flowers of all kinds. I take mental snapshots for weary cold winter days. But, also using the graceful snowy mental pictures I took in winter to keep me cool in the heat of summer.
3. Listening to Nature's live musicals and drinking in the treasured scenes painted by the Master Painter.
4. No, I also do not like biting bugs, spiders, and things that cause allergies.
I take anti-histamine with me...always.
5. Breathing fresh air, feeling the wind of spirit blowing by and softly brushing my face.
Hmmmm! Sounds delicious, can't wait!

1 Comments:
At 11:03 p.m.,
Jan said…
Wonderful colors! Buggy bugs are not welcome. Enjoy this summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home