spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Friday, June 25, 2010

Are life and death found apart from each other?

Everywhere I Am !
Everywhere I am, God is!
Everywhere I turn, God is there!

It's a wonder to experience reality!
Inner sight will see, inner ears hear,
My whole being rejoices in my Creator!
I am part of Creation - just being here.

Let's share in building God's New Creation!
Where we sing and dance, raise our voices.
Invite all around to the fire-side for warmth,
In its fiery musical glow; we will make choices.

I climb a high mountain for its ancient view,
My spirit awe-inspired falls in its gentle sway.
The power of height, and the lowest valley, both
Tell their glorious revelation - Love owns the day!

I wander beside a stream racing to catch up with
Its self somewhere below, slipping into a swirl.
It flows through its own beginnings and endings,
There is no division to distinguish their curl.

So it is in life and death, one running openly into
The other, until neither is visible, only pure motion.
They are one in the same, these forever spirits,
Diving in and out, breathing deep from each ocean.

The transitions of our choices of living and dying,
Are to change and live; or to stop and die; be moved
By the One who made all there is; sing the songs of
Creation; for in both living and dying we are Beloved.

Everywhere I turn, God is there!
Everywhere I am, God is!

free flying spirit ©
June . 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home