spiritual motion

Welcome... to a place to find poems, songs and hymns, prayers, ideas, thinking out loud, questions, and more. The spirit moves us to act and grow. Life on the edge is good! Stepping off the edge is..flying! ..... MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Space Baby

She stood on tiptoe to catch a star,

As it zoomed by so quick

she tumbles over.

No matter,

I have another way,

So down her moon she slid.

Way up over its tip she soared

High into night’s space ..

Grasping the star’s edge of

Light…solidly she lands.

The star spun around her,

Or is she spinning

round it?

Gazing across the heavenly

Bodies, space babies walk, slide,

Then fly.

In her visions of them,

She suddenly knows

Who she is!

She rocks herself to sleep

On back on her moon,

Humming happily her sleepy

Lullaby, I am a space baby

And I belong

Here!

free flying spirit ©

March . 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home