Thanks everyone for your welcoming remarks! As you can see, poetry is one of my ways of speaking up, sometimes out, and sometimes very plainly. I have done a few hymns with a wonderful editor, since I can no longer read music, though have an ear for it and love to sing. I 'm a hummer! Does anyone else do that? Folks I pass on the street often look around wondering if they did hear something musical floating by.
Hmmm! Since I got into music there's a poem on that subject.
I also like to make cards...just sit at night, often, and draw designs. It helps me relax a bit before sleeping, though it can also keep me up too late. I rarely know what will turn up and mistakes can change everything. Sometimes it leads to something, sometimes not. But they are designs, not photo-like things, yet I am often surprised by the end product. I know these are gifts from a Higher Source and I am the instrument. There have been times when I am out of bed in the middle of the night, wondering what's going on, but head for my PC and until it's down...whatever it is...enough to remember anyway, there's no sleeping. Anyone else have the spirit move them this way?
Later, I'll share a poem I did a year ago tomorrow, September 1st, 2005. It was just after the bombs fell in London.....but I will explain when I post it.
I'll post this and then the poem about music. I'm still a bit nervous about how much one do at a time, though some seem fairly long. I do have to go into my files to copy and paste it in, then edit the spacing and colour.
Blessings all,
Free Flying Spirit
Hmmm! Since I got into music there's a poem on that subject.
I also like to make cards...just sit at night, often, and draw designs. It helps me relax a bit before sleeping, though it can also keep me up too late. I rarely know what will turn up and mistakes can change everything. Sometimes it leads to something, sometimes not. But they are designs, not photo-like things, yet I am often surprised by the end product. I know these are gifts from a Higher Source and I am the instrument. There have been times when I am out of bed in the middle of the night, wondering what's going on, but head for my PC and until it's down...whatever it is...enough to remember anyway, there's no sleeping. Anyone else have the spirit move them this way?
Later, I'll share a poem I did a year ago tomorrow, September 1st, 2005. It was just after the bombs fell in London.....but I will explain when I post it.
I'll post this and then the poem about music. I'm still a bit nervous about how much one do at a time, though some seem fairly long. I do have to go into my files to copy and paste it in, then edit the spacing and colour.
Blessings all,
Free Flying Spirit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home